Aloha Honua - Billy - Local Plants, shrubs & trees
Arthur & Bpang - Flowers, fruits, & local veggies
Anahata Farm- Fruit trees, fruits, veggies, sprouts
Mountain Coffee - Bobby - maui grown coffee
Brad - Local fruits & veggies
Coca Farms - Marta - Local veggies & fruits HOFA certified organic
Antonio - Eggs from happy chickens great eggs! Foccia, cookies, fruits
Escovedo Farm -Noel - Local veggies
Jamie's Fish - Fresh caught Maui fish
Kenoras Farm Herbie - Local veggies & fruit
Kuiaha Farm & Garden - Local veggies & Fruit
Maui Bees - Local honey
Kombucha -Cory - Organic Kombucha Tea
Maui Raw, Kombucha, Nut cheese spreads dehydrated raw crackers
Rick Bickford - Local fruits & flowers
The Rose Lady - Lyn - Roses
Kula Grown - Sam - Organic zucchini, cucumbers, veggies,
plants, & seeds
HALE AKUA - JONATHAN- Organic greens, lettuce, peppers, and unusual delicious fresh offerings!
Nader - breads!
Ryan's Produce...a large display of all kinds of veggies fruits
Kenny and Gina's Korean food...kimchi, sushi, noodles dish!
Jason Holua Nursery...Fine selection of plants
Our 40 Local Farmer's and counting...
Why shop at the Upcountry Farmers Market?
1) Maui has 17 different micoclimates with year-round growing capabilities making our island one of the most diverse growing centers of the world. Our fruits and veggies are very unique!
2) We are isolated and need to create a self-sustained environment for the needs of our community.
3) Our economy is 90% tourism based. We must diversify our economy for the health of our citizens.
4) Helps our local economy. We need selling venues which support the families of Maui. Many families need supplemental income and enjoy teaching their own children how to grow food.
5) Free Education for farmers and customers!
6) Farms preserve the open spaces on the island of Maui.
7) Preserves the culture of agriculture in Hawaii.
8) Supports Entreprenuership! This is a small business incubator and allows new businesses to be born and supported.
9) Helps Mother Earth! Less carbon footprint - thousands of miles fresher.
10) It is Fun! Come meet your friends at the market.
11) Better Nutrition and Taste!
If you have any ideas for the market, please e-mail them to us. We would love to hear from you!
Thousands of Miles Fresher!
Good Health starts
with fresh, live food.
Sanctuary Farm - Orchids cast in Silver, papayas, kabocha pumpkins
SriCor Inc - Mark & Pan - Hot Thai food & Local veggies
Teresa's Goodies - Local veggies
Todd - Macnuts & Fruits
Uma Star Anise- Indian food samosas, curries, sauces n spices
Watanabi Veg Processing - Local veggies & eggs
Will Coco - fresh coconuts
and so many more not enough room but will be added...over 350 to add!
If you need to contact a farmer from our market you may contact Katy 871-6036